Love to work with your hands? Are you a great team player? Join our world-class manufacturing team at MERRILL. As a CNC Machinist, you are responsible for checking out programming and running a job from start to finish on a CNC machine to meet all production delivery and quality requirements.
Hourly Pay Range: $17.55-$28.00
Day and Night Shifts Available
16% Night Shift Premium
Signing Bonus up to $5,000
Internal CNC Training Program
INTERESTED IN WORKING FOR MERRILL?
With the right people, and the right technology, anything is possible.
- Perform advanced setup operations
- Adjust and check out programming
- Perform complex series of progressive machining operations on a diverse line of work
- Check parts for specifications conformance
- Run more than one unit simultaneously
- High school diploma
- Associate’s degree in related field
- Supervisory training experience
- Two to five years of experience in related position in machine tool industry
- Job Shop or Prototype experience
- Diverse industry base experience, such as: Mining, Aviation, Defense, Rail, Shipbuilding, Heavy Equipment, Gas & Oil, and Machine Building
- Experience in machining large and complex work
- Ability to work from blueprints, sketches and written specifications
- Knowledge of GD&T
“The most challenging part of being a machinist is the complexity of the jobs we do here. It’s always keeping you on your toes, but at the end of the day, you have a product you can look at, something that you made. And you’re proud of what you did. It’s a very fulfilling job.”
The Solutions You Need.
Our work has earned us much recognition over the years.
Unparalleled, Unmatched, Always Perfecting.