When you have the tools to build what you design, the results are powerful.
Whether you need a single part or a multi-component system, working with an industrial engineering partner that has a strong manufacturing background will minimize risk, reduce cost and maximize results. Our engineers approach every project with a unique vision, challenging preconceived ideas to create exactly what you need. We won’t give you the easy solution — we give you the right solution.
Using 3D modeling software including CATIA, Solidworks, PTC Creo and Autodesk Product Design Suite, MERRILL develops complete mechanical, electrical and FEA engineering solutions.
Our engineering team specializes in conceptualization, design and development, of custom equipment, and automated systems to support a variety of industries.
- Machine design
- Systems integration
- Structural analysis
- Design for manufacturing
- Robotic integration and simulation
- Assembly systems
- PLC and CNC system design
- Fluid power
- Lift tooling and certification
- Welding systems
- Plant Layout
We help to provide the most cost effective solutions to
- Improve manufacturability of designs.
- Leverage collaborative engineering and manufacturing processes.
- Maximize efficiency from design through production.
- Use our experience to significantly reduce lost time and resources required for experimentation.
- Integrate production and testing for faster, more reliable results.
Contact MERRILL for fully integrated solutions including in-house expertise to design, build, test and manufacture intricate parts and prototypes through high-volume production. If you need it, MERRILL can make it.